Monday, September 5, 2011

Were on our way...

On Saturday we went out to the block and saw we now have pipes and temp fencing and a site manager called Guy. We hope to have a slab in this week so another trip on the weekend to check that out.
Its been a long journey, a couple of hiccups just before final plans with our data cabling.

Data cabling held us up by a week. Henley not using the company we had originally planned it with and he had not sent in plans and then wouldnt contact me. Finally had to go with a new company. This also frustrating as they sold packages and didnt seem to really know much about what we wanted to do. It drives me crazy that you are paying them and yet they want you to know all about smart wiring a house first. AAARGH.

Anyway we got there and I think we are getting what will work, fingers crossed, we will at least be NBN ready, so I hope that hurries up and comes into our area as their is no internet access really. I will be hanging out at Macca's to keep my email etc up to date.


No comments:

Post a Comment